With the ample opportunities, the large-scale occurrence, the significant knowledge, the past, present, and the future of aviation, NBAA-BACE 2019 is every business aviation buff's stop.
This October, the world of business aviation is coming to Las Vegas in the form of its largest tradeshow event. Whether you fly the plane, help run the flight operation or just have a passion for aviation, they say there is no show quite like the annual National Business Aviation Association (NBAA)'s Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (NBAA-BACE). It will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center and Henderson Executive Airport from October 22 to October 24, 2019.
The sheer size and magnitude of the event in itself are sufficient to dazzle a visitor while covering over a million square feet to witness the latest industry innovations and aircraft with the emerging technologies. While an aviation enthusiast definitely does not need to find reasons to attend this unequaled convention, here we pen down some of the ideas you can use as an excuse to attend the NBAA-BACE 2019.
- NETWORK: With the assured presence of the most celebrated as well as the newest business aviation conglomerates, NBAA-BACE 2019 serves as the perfect premier networking venue that is likely to help you construct some lifetime connections with people as passionate as yourself.
- MAGNITUDE: You get to examine the latest products and services from over 1,000 exhibitors. With around 2300 industry leaders and peers, you get to be in one of the most ideal business aviation environment.
- TOMORROW'S AVIATION TODAY: With the latest of ideas and technologies that the aviation industry awaits, NBAA-BACE 2019 will give you the right sneak peek into the future of aviation. A new component at the exhibition is the Urban Air Mobility (UAM) and Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Innovation Display Area that fixates on dynamic, forward-looking technology.
- THE MOST ADVANCED IN THE BUSINESS: This edition of NBAA-BACE also brings to the attendees, a first of its kind New Product Showcase, a comprehensive presentation of business aviation's newest and most distinct products as well as the many announcements about the same.
- INNOVATION: NBAA-BACE will also host an Innovation Zone which is expected to be buzzing with the many sessions aimed at future technologies like how remote-piloted unmanned aircraft will co-exist with the current business aviation fleet. This exhibition will let you challenge your thoughts while leaving your mind blown at some of the most creative ideas that will be showcased.
Airbus' H130 is an intermediate single-engine helicopter tailored for passenger transportation, sightseeing and VIP duties, as well as medical airlift, law enforcement, and surveillance missions. The multi-role rotorcraft will be on display at NBAA-BACE 2019 in Las Vegas.
- AIRCRAFT DISPLAY: From business jets to rotorcraft, over 100 aircraft are expected to be on display at the 2019 NBAA-BACE. Bringing together the world's most cutting edge business aircraft in one venue, the exhibition will allow the business aircraft buyers and enthusiasts to assess and survey a wide range of aircraft options right in front of you. Some of the aircraft that can be seen at NBAA-BACE 2019 include the Airbus' ACH130, ACJ319; Boeing Business Jets; Bombardier Global 7500, Global 6500, Challenger 350 and Challenger 650; Dassault Falcon 900LX, Falcon 2000S, Falcon 8X; Embraer Executive Jets Phenom 100, Phenom 300, Praetor 500, Praetor 600; Gulfstream G650ER, G600, G500, G550, G280; Cessna Caravan, King Air 350i, Citation M2, Citation CJ4, and many others.
The CESSNA CITATION M2 jet, deemed perfect for corporate, charter or private use, features in-cabin technology, touch-controlled avionics suited for a single pilot and two powerful Williams FJ44 engines, facilitating cruising speed of up to 404 knots. Grab a glimpse of this jet at NBAA-BACE 2019 in Las Vegas.
- FIRST-HAND EXPERIENCE: At this year's NBAA-BACE, you don't just get to see some of the most iconic and the most advanced aviation aircraft at static display but also experience being inside some of them through mock-up cabin showcases. While Bombardier plans a full-size interior mock-up of its latest addition, the Learjet 75 Liberty, Airbus will present a cabin mock-up of its helicopter, Dassault will exhibit a full cabin mock-up experience of its all new Falcon 6X, deemed to be the tallest and widest aircraft in business aviation.
- EDUCATION: Before, during and after the NBAA-BACE, there are about 60 educational opportunities that are available for everyone who holds an interest in aviation and is looking to enhance the horizon of his/her information. From NBAA-certified educational tracks and recurrent training to industry hot topics and insights from business aviation leaders, there is something to cater to everyone's interest.
Yves Rossy, the first man in the history of aviation to fly with a jet-propelled wing, will address a keynote at NBAA-BACE 2019 and is expected to set the tone for an innovative, forward-thinking show.
- TAKE INSPIRATION FROM THE 'JETMAN': Yves Rossy, the first man in the history of aviation to fly with a jet-propelled wing, will set the tone for an innovative, forward-thinking show in a keynote address at the convention. Rossy, who is a Swiss military-trained pilot with both the fighter jet and passenger airliner experience, is also known to be the inventor of a series of experimental individual jet packs, which he has flown over the Grand Canyon and the Alps mountain range. He is a Swiss military-trained pilot with both fighter jet and passenger airliner experience.
- HEAR FROM SOME PROMINENT SPEAKERS:
- SUSTAINABLE FUTURE: NBAA-BACE cannot have the business aviation future as its focus if it does not include the Sustainable Alternative Fuels (SAF). From deliberations centered on the SAFs to exhibiting the role and usage of SAF, the exhibition shall certainly set the tone for the future of aviation.
- FIND YOUR AVIATION PROFILE: At the annual Careers in Business Aviation Day on October 24 at the NBAA-BACE 2019, it is a perfect opportunity for hundreds of hundreds of high school students to first hand hear from aviation leaders and learn about the industry to translate their aviation inclination into a future career option.
- SMALL OPERATOR SYMPOSIUM: A half-day event organized to focus on small flight department management and operations will give the participants a chance to engage with subject-matter experts in sessions that will provide advice on time management, decision making, scheduling tools, NextGen avionics, and data collection and data sharing practices. There will also be a roundtable discussion with an owner-pilot alongside updates from NBAA experts on airspace changes and regulatory hot-topics. The sessions will also be made interactive through Questions and Answers. This just makes NBAA-BACE 2019 complete at providing information about each and every branch related to the business aviation industry leaving you more aware at the end of it.
Dassault Falcon 2000 is one of the world's favorite Falcons which was later optimized to create the Falcon 2000S, a perfect balance of performance and economy. The aircraft can be spotted at the NBAA-BACE 2019 in Las Vegas.
- MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS: There are sessions also planned at NBAA-BACE 2019 with around a variety of maintenance and operations featuring the latest updates on the technical front from manufacturers including Bombardier, Dassault Falcon, Gulfstream, Honeywell, Pratt & Whitney, Daher and many more. These sessions will especially benefit maintenance professionals looking for some technical education and live demonstrations harnessed towards specific aircraft products and services.
- TAX REGULATORY RISK MANAGEMENT: NBAA-BACE 2019 is also giving you the chance to join 300 attendees in developing strategies for connecting tax and regulatory planning while defending your ownership structure from audits. This premier conference will give you an upper hand for tax planning strategies received from industry leaders.